Wednesday, April 26, 2006

How We Deal With Dishonesty and Hypocrisy

No site uses my name and work without permission more than the Jewish Survivors of Sexual Violence Speak Out blog, run by the multi-personalities of Vicki Polin, Mara and Dina Tamar. She quotes my work out of context, she tries to show me up by using a photograph taken by my daughter to illustrate a humor piece. She hates my guts, and most of all she hates the fact that I exposed her as Rachel, the young freaky woman who went on the Oprah Winfrey show and accused the Jews of Chicago of being a Satanic cult.

But the most annoying thing she does is publish my entries on this blog on her own website, add some curses, innuendo and misinformation, and invite herself, posing as anonymous readers, to trash me. Then, when I attempt to answer the idiotic charges in a polite and civilized manner, she simply blocks me.

So here’s what we gonna’ do, for the sake of decency: I’ll go back to visit Dingo and her wild band of 1 on a regular basis, copy and paste her comments and respond to them.

We can do a lot with this concept, you know. Keep coming back, it works if you work it…

1 Comments:

Blogger תיקון ישראל said...

What do you know -- she published it! The power of blogging! I feel honored! This is so cool, I shall now have a glass of warm milk and re-pin my butterflies.

3:19 PM, April 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home